Tuesday, January 28, 2014

වාක්‍ය ලියන ක්‍රම හෙවත් විධි (2)

Method of writing Sentence (2)


Nominative Case
Objective Case
Possessive Case
Emphasizing Pronouns
Reflexing Pronouns
I
me
my, mine
my self
my self
We
us
our, ours
our selves
our selves
You
you
your, yours
your self
your self
You
you
your, yours
your selves
your selves
He
him
his, his
him self
him self
She
her
her, her
her self
her self
It
it
its, its
it self
it self
They
them
their, theirs
themselves
it self


      Nominative Case


(1) –  Subject  + Verb  + Rest
           (N.C.)

(a) - මට පෑනක් අවශ්‍යයි .
         I want a pen.
         (subject (N.C.))


(2) - than + N.C.

(a) - ඇය මට වඩා උසයි .
       She is taller than I.       (I  -  N.C) 
                       (She is tall  + I am tall) 

(b) - ඇය මට වඩා උසයි .
      She loves him than me .      (me  -  O.C) 
                         (She loves him + She loves me)



Objective Case


Verbs
                                            O.C
Prepositions

(a) - ඇය මට බැන්නා .
       She blamed me.    (me  -  O.C) 


(b) - ඇය ඔහු සමග මාතර ගියා .
        She went to mathara with him. (with  -  preposition)  (him  -  O.C) 
     

(c) - ඇය මා දෙස බැලුවා .
      She looked at me. (at  -  preposition)  (me  -  O.C) 


මාතර ගියා
1 - මගේ අම්මා මට ගොඩාක් ආදරෙයි .
         My mother loves me so much.

2 - මමත් ඇයට ගොඩාක් ආදරෙයි .
         I also love her so much.

3 - මම ඔයාගේ නම දන්නවා .
         I know your name.

4 - ඔයත් මගේ නම දන්නවා .
         You also know my name.

5 - ඇය මට ඇගේ නම කිව්වා .
         She told me her name.

6 - මම ඇයට මගේ නම කියන්නම් .
            I will tell her my name.

7 - ඔයාගේ සහෝදරිය මට බැන්නා .
            Your sister blamed me.

8 - මම ඇයට උදවු කරන්නම් .
            I will help her.

9 - ඇගේ සහෝදරිය මට උදවු කලා.
           Her sister helped me.

10 - ඇයට මගේ පෑන අවශ්‍යයි .
           She wants my pen.

11 - ඔයා ඔයාගේ පොත ගේන්න .
          You bring your book .

12 - මම මගේ පොත ගේන්නම් .
           I will bring by book.

13 - ඔහු මට රු. 100ක් ණයට දුන්නා .
          He let me hundred rupees.

14 - ඔයාගේ අම්මා අපට අවවාද කලා.
          Your mother advised us.

15 - ඇය ඇගේ අම්මා සමග රෝහලට ගියා.
          She went to hospital with her mother.

16 - මම මගේ තාත්තා සමග කොලඹ යන්නම්.
          I will go to Colombo with my father.

17 - ඇය මගෙන් ඔබ ගැන ඇහුවා.
          She asked me about me.

18 - අපේ ගුරුතුමා අපට අලුත් පාඩමක් ඉගැන්නුවා.
        Our teacher taught us a new lesson.

19 - මම ඔබලාට අලුත් පාඩමක් උගන්වමි.
        I will teach you a new lesson .

20 - ඇය ඇගේ පොත මගේ මේසය උඩින් දාලා ගියා.
         She left her book on my table.

21 -  මගේ අම්මා අපේ දවල් ආහාරය පිළියෙල කළා.
         My mother prepared our lunch.

22 - ඔයා ඔයාගේ අම්මා සමග අපේ ගෙදර එන්න.
        You come to our house with your mother.

23 - මම මගේ තාත්තා සමග ඔයලගේ ගෙදර එන්නම්.
            I will come to your house with my father.

24 - අපි අපේ මිතුරන් සමග එකට සෙල්ලම් කළා.
            We played with our friends.

25 - මගේ අම්මා මාව පාසලට එක්කගෙන ගියා.
            My mother took me to school.

26 - ඇය ඇගේ මිතුරිය සමග පාසලට ගියා.
           She went to school with her friend.

27 - මම ඔයාට පිලිතුරක් එවන්නම්.
           I will send you a reply.

28 - ඇය මට පිලිතුරක් එව්වා.
           She sent me a reply.

29 - මම ඇයට රු. 100ක් ණයට දෙන්නම්.
           I will lend her hundred rupees.

30 - මම මගේ දවල් ආහාරය ගත්තා.
           I had my lunch.

31 - ඔයා ඔයාගේ දවල් ආහාරය ගන්න.
           You have your lunch.

32 - ඇය මට ආදරය කළා.
            She loved me.

33 - ඔයා ඔයාගේ පොත මගේ මේසය උඩ තබන්න.
           You keep your book on my table.

34 - මම මගේ පොත ඔයාගේ මේසය උඩ තබන්නම්.
            I will keep my book on your table.

35 - ඇය මට සිනාසුනා.
            She laughs at me.

36 - ඇය මා සමග සිනාසුනා.
       She laughs with me.

37 - ඔහු මගේ පොත සොරකම් කළා.
            He stole my book.

38 - මම ඔයාට ඇය ගැන කියන්නම්.
            I will tell you about her.

39 - අපි අපේ ගුරුතුමා සමග ඒ රැස්වීමට සහභාගී වෙන්නම්.
            We will attend that meeting with our teacher.

40 - ඔවුන් අපට උදවු කළා.
            They helped us.

41 - මගේ සහෝදරයා මට ඔහුගේ පෑන දුන්නා.
            My brother gave me his pen.

42 - ඇගේ සහෝදරිය මට උදවු කරාවි.
            Her sister will help me.

43 - මම ඔයාට ඇත්ත කියන්නම් .
            I will tell you the truth.

44 - ඇය මට බොරු කිව්වා .
            She told me lies .

45 - මම ඔයාට කාරණය ඒත්තු ගන්වන්නම් .
            I will convince the matter.

46 - ඇය මට ලිව්වා.
            She wrote to me.

47 - ඇය මට ටෙලිෆෝනයෙන් කතා කළා.
             She talked me over the telephone.

48 - මම ඇයට ටෙලිෆෝනයෙන් කතා කරන්නම්.
            I will talk her over the telephone.

49 - මට ඇය අද උදේ හමු උනා.
             I met her this morning.

50 - මමත් ඇයට ලිව්වා.
             I also wrote to her.

51 - මට අමාරු වචන බොහෝ සංඛ්‍යාවක් හමු වුනා.
            I found many difficult words.

52 - ඇය අගේ අම්මා සමග අපේ ගෙදර ආවා.
            She came to our house with her mother.

53 - මම මගේ අම්මා සමග ඔයාලගේ ගෙදර එන්නම්.
        I will came to your house with my mother.

54 - ඔයාලගේ බල්ලා මට බිරුවා.
        Your dog barked at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment